Hello readers (and I hope to have many as time goes on)!
I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a while now and since I have a little time on my hands after being laid off a few months ago, now is as great a time as any to begin.
A little about me: As you already know from the title, I'm an African-American female. To add to that information, I'm currently in school working on my MBA, I'm married, and I'm the parent of a teenager. I enjoy reading, watching movies, listening to old school music, traveling and spending time with friends and family. I'm concerned with what's going on in the world we live in as it comes to the things that our children are exposed to, not because of a lack of parenting, but because society has become so accepting of behaviors that would not have been tolerated when I was growing up.
I will be posting my observations on the things that I see in society that leave me scratching my head as well as on things that make me laugh.
So, as to quote that classic song from Xscape in the early 90's, "lay back, kick it, and enjoy the ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment